I've really neglected my blogs for the last couple of months. Preschool takes up more of my time than I ever imagined it would! It's time to get back into the swing of things and start meal planning again. Here's what I'm thinking for this week:

Dinners
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (We're having this tonight.)
Firecracker Salmon with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Cauliflower
Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-fry with Spicy Peanut Sauce over Jasmine Rice
Kartoffelpuffer with Home-canned Applesauce
Leftover Ham and Bean Soup
Dinner out or maybe dinner in ;) (The in-laws will have the boys for the weekend! WooHoo!)
Pierogi (new recipe)

Lunches
Leftovers
Lemon Chicken Pasta (but with leftover turkey from the freezer in place of chicken)
sandwiches (cheddar and yellow mustard, pb&j, tuna, ham & cheese)

Breakfasts
cereal and fruit
eggs
leftovers
Coconut Almond Granola Bars

Snacks and Desserts
Roasted Garbanzos
Crockpot Rice Pudding (new recipe)
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies

0 comments: