More Super Suppers Style Recipes

I've been inspired by my SIL who uses Super Suppers meals on busy nights to make a bunch of meals for our freezer. I browsed the Super Suppers website for ideas and came up with these similar sounding recipes. I'll review each as we try them and let you know how well they freeze and reheat.

Applesauce Glazed Chicken

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Breakfast Braided Bread

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Baked Potato and Broccoli Soup

White Bean Chicken Chili

Chicken Green Chile Enchiladas


Chicken Ranch Pizza


Chinese Five Spice Salmon


Coconut Crusted Chicken


Southwestern Corn and Black Bean Salad

Cranberry Pork Roast

King Ranch Chicken

Praline Chicken


Pork Medallions with Port Wine Cherry Sauce


Rice with Spinach and Feta


Seafood Cioppino


Sesame Orange Shrimp


Creamy Artichoke, Shrimp and Chicken Bake

Spinach and Feta Stuffed Bread


Tandoori Chicken or Pork
(served with lentils and pita bread)

Lemon Tarragon Chicken

Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes

Swedish Meatballs


Oven Baked Praline French Toast


Lemon Tarragon Cream Sauce
(serve over pasta)

Risotto with Chicken and Asparagus


Chicken Saltimbocca

Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce

That's the list I have for now. I can't promise that I'll try every one of these recipes but I will probably try most of them.

0 comments: